Please see our newsletter here. We hope everyone is safe and well.
As from the evening of Friday the 20th March all public liturgies will be suspended. That means no Sunday or weekday masses. All Obligation is also removed until further notice. Masses will be celebrated by the Priest but without the faithful. Baptisms will also be deferred. If any have been scheduled in the next month or so, please contact the Priest to see what can be done.
The celebration of the Sacrament of Matrimony should also be deferred until such time that people can gather in numbers safely. However, if this is not possible and only in the most pressing of circumstances, then those present for the marriage should be restricted to the celebrant, the bride and groom and immediate family and the legal registrar. Funeral services should take place at the graveside or at a crematorium, subject to the conditions laid down by the cemetery or crematorium authorities. Arrangements should be made for a Mass to be celebrated in memoriam when congregations are allowed to gather. This advice will be reviewed and developed as necessary weekly.
Rev. Canon C. Thomas, General Secretary to the Bishops’ Conference. 18th March 2020.
Come and say Hello
- Bulletin 29th November 2020November 27, 2020 - 5:14 pm
- Bulletin November 22nd 2020November 21, 2020 - 12:40 pm
- Bulletin November 15th 2020November 13, 2020 - 2:30 pm
- Bishops’ Conference Statement on the Publication of the IICSA ReportNovember 13, 2020 - 2:29 pm
- CHURCH IS NOW CLOSEDNovember 4, 2020 - 4:26 pm